Well… it’s been a while since I wrote something on this blog. So big, big apologies to my fans, readers, friends, subscribers and haters too, since I recently learned I got some haters too. Due to a very long and painful Saturn reign in the past year I did more of meditating and planing than writing.
Still…I’ve been a busy little bee and started another Yoga related project- Yoga Soleil D’or Online Studio! So via Skype I will teach you Yoga and Pilates, as well as my team of instructors, since all are certified Yoga and/or Pilates instructors.
Off course that doesn’t mean that in 2015 some books on Yoga subjects are not coming on Amazon! In spring of 2015 “Yoga for Diabetics” and “Yoga for weight loss” are going to be published and available through Amazon worldwide, and they will lead you through my experience as a trainer and professional in fighting those nasty diseases. I had some amazing results with Diabetes type 2 patients and I think it’s my obligation to share them with the world! To my latest information here are the facts about diabetes type 2:
- Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes that can be prevented with Yoga practice but also reversed
- In adults, type 2 diabetes accounts for about 90 to 95 percent of all diagnosed cases of diabetes; the remainder are adult-onset (or adult-diagnosed) type 1 diabetes, a form of diabetes for which the cause is unknown
- 29.1 million people in the United States have diabetes, 8.1 million of whom may be undiagnosed and unaware of their condition
- 1.7 million new cases of diabetes were diagnosed in U.S. adults in 2012, and the prevalence of type 2 diabetes is on the rise
- In adults 20 and older, more than one in every 10 people suffers from diabetes, and in seniors (65 and older), that figure rises to more than one in four
I’ve been fighting insulin resistance and suffered formany years undiagnosed and neglected, so I will dedicate 2015 to raise Diabetes prevention and healing awareness. Every week I will introduce my audience with one asana on this blog as well as on Yoga Soleil D’or Online Studio site!
I would really appreciate your support in a way that you share my weekly posts with your friends and loved ones who are suffering from Diabetes, Insulin resistance or weight problems since there is a way to heal and lead a happy, healthy and fun life with Yoga practice!
My prayers and thoughts are with #CharlieHebdo victims and their families…with the whole France that is mourning. I hope and pray that this whole madness stops now..